Omnigrid Ruler - 9.5" x 9.5"
The Omnigrid® 9-1/2” x 9-1/2” ruler is an excellent square-up tool; it features a ½” seam allowance on 2 sides; it is used for cutting triangles and borders, and to cut and square blocks 9-1/2” and under when quilting.
- In general, Omnigrid® square rulers are used for secondary cutting of strips, and to square up finished quilt blocks
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 9-1/2” x 9-1/2” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid® features:
- Diagonal angle line
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system