Longarm Basics: Groovy Boards DVD
Using Groovy Boards (also referred to as pattern boards) for quilting is an easy approach to finishing quilts fast.
Learn how to:
- Choose a Groovy Board to suit your quilt design.
- Work with single or multiple boards.
- Prepare your quilt top for edge-to-edge quilting (avoiding the dreaded flipped edges).
- Advance the quilt while keeping the second pass perfectly aligned.
- Quilt smoothly and accurately.
- Use partial Groovy Board designs to finish the bottom edge of the quilt.